miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2015

Our last project!

Hi again guys!
The emoji project is our last English project at "I.E.S.O. Tomás Bretón".
First in my opinion this project was an amazing one. People love music and emojis are nowadays so used by everybody who has a smartphone, so if we mix everything, the result is the emoji project.
I like everysong you chose and eve the story:
-Ed Sheeran - Thinking out loud by Rocío García and me.
-Bon Jovi - Have a nice day by Carlos Muñoz and Calos Pérez.
-Avicii - Hey brother by Elián Viña and Javier Tendero.
-Victor - I'm a renegade by Diego Armenteros and Pablo Martín.
-Maroon 5 - Payphone by Elisabeth Dopazo and Alba Montiel.
-Queen - We are the champions by Pablo Honorato and Marco Periañes.
-Green Day - 21 guns by Javier Vicente and Nacho Morales.
-One Direction - 18 by Lucía Villoria and Vega Polo.
-Pherrell Williams - Happy by Óscar Martín and David Delgado.
-Bruno Mars - Uptown funk by Julián Cuadrado and Miguel Silleros.
-Adele - Set fire to the rain by Vega Martín and Eva Herrero.
- The miller, his son and the donkey by Elena Andrés and Belinda Blanco.
I have really good memories about these four years at the high school and I have passed so many awesome times with my friends doing english projects, so thanks because you (my english teachers) forced me to do this kind of projects. I'll never forget about our English lessons at school.
Thank you so so so much to everybody, my mates and my english teachers.
I hope you'll have great memories too and I'm glad to participate in, at least, one of them.
Bye bye. Xx Xx Xx

2 comentarios:

  1. My dear Alba, teaching is always rewarding but I would say that teaching students like you makes it worthy...thank you so much for your interest and I hope you 'll always have these two teachers in your heart....we tried to transmit our love and dedication to all of you. <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm sure my classmates and I will always have you in our heart. In my opinion it's great when you have a good relation with your teachers and this relation between students and teachers is hard to achieve.
      We are finishing this school year, our last school year at Tomás Bretón but Im sure we will keep in touch. :)

      Eliminar